No sound from speakers

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bobzani

I just did a system recovery and it turned out OK, except I now have no sound. I've tried every suggestion I could find on the net without success. Any help is appreciated.

lochlomonder

Colin
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
In order to understand better what we are dealing with here, please download and run the TSG System Information Utility on the affected PC, and then post the results back to this thread.

You mentioned trying every suggestion you could find, but can you explain here what you did try? That way, we can eliminate duplication of effort.

bobzani

I was able to sole this on my own. I went to the HP website and downloaded new drivers for my PC audio.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online