No sound from VCR to TV card with coaxial

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Ancient

I get sound and picture from a TV aerial and Sky box when connected through a coaxial cable to a TV capture card.
However from a recent VCR I get picture but no sound.
Many years ago I had an Aims Lab TV card which played picture and sound through a coaxial for two old VCRs and a Sky box.
What has changed?
I do not wish to know how to connect the VCR by other means but just why it is now not possible to get sound.

Ancient

Should have noticed how few questions are answered before posting. Will try elsewhere.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online