1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

No sound going out

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by davethewave152, Dec 23, 2018.

1. davethewave152

davethewave152 Thread Starter

Soundcard is E MU Creative uses 2 PCI slots.XP profIntel mobo early 2000's.Yes, everything is
    outdated and at the "end of life" (hate that term) change over to 7 is eminant but for now I'm
    stuck with this.Yellow mark on "Game port for Creative" This device cannot start code 10.Soundcard
    works fine,I can Record with Audacity even,just no output.I've uninstalled/ reinstalled soundcard,
    uninst game port for creative then booted of the xp disk.Any comments suggestions I'd appreciate.

2. 8biosdrive

8biosdrive

Are your speakers working? I recently had an old pair of speakers fail.

3. 8biosdrive

8biosdrive

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1220852

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice