1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

No sound is coming out of my pc speakers

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Bern008, Feb 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Bern008

Bern008 Thread Starter

I have no sound coming out of my computer. It says I have no sound system connected on my computer. I use to have sound so I don't know what went wrong.

2. 4steve44

4steve44

Hello and welcome to TSG! :D Do you have a sound card or onboard sound :confused:

3. Bern008

Bern008 Thread Starter

Hello 4steve44 no I don't think I do have a sound card on my computer. I believe it was accidently deleted by me trying to clear space on my computer. Help hopelessly lost don't know what to do next. :confused:

4. norton850

norton850

What Steve was asking is do you know if you have what's called "onboard sound", which means the sound generating device is part of the motherboard or is it a separate item, a sound "card" that plugs into slots on the motherboard.

Tell us about your system. Is it a brand like Dell, is so what model. Or did someone build it?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/326139

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice