no sound on my computer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

AKB20037

well i have no more sound on my computer i checked everything i know of to check and i also cant open my volume control thing so i dunno what to do unless somone can explain how to fix my sound card :confused:

thanx, amanda :D

Hi there,

You didn't give a lot of information about what you checked, can you give me more info?

Do you know what type of Sound card it is? Do you have the software drivers to run it?

In Settings / Control Panel / Multimedia
Under the Devices Tab
The is an Audio option, if you click on that does it display a message saying "No Audio drivers are installed" or does it look like something is installed already.
If there is nothing installed, you will have to re-add the drivers to get the sound card to work.

If you can answer some of this questions I may be able to help you out more.:)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online