1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

No sound playback in Windows 7 ultimate!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by AnTi-, Jul 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. AnTi-

AnTi- Thread Starter

I just re-installed windows 7 ultimate , and now i cant playback any sounds, the driver is up to date, and there are no conflicts, everything appears to be ok. My sound was working with the prior installation of windows 7 ultimate using the same drivers. It's an on board sound card, and i've done a search for what's installed, and it says AC'79,.....somebody please help me to rectify this situation before i take a baseball bat to my system.

2. replay

replay

have u looked in control panel.....sound........ checked your default?

3. AnTi-

AnTi- Thread Starter

Yes, i sure have, windows says that everything is installed correctly, and there are no conflicts, i am using the same drivers as in the prior installation of windows,...:confused:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/937900