No Sound?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Reaper00147

I had posted this before but I do not think it actually posted, I might of hit a wrong button. My apology's if I repeated it...

Hello if anyone can help I would greatly apreciate it. Well I use Ventrillo if ya'll are familiar and with Ventrillio I have that coming through my Headset which I keep plugged into the rear audio port of the machine I connected properly Greed for ear phones pink for mic. And on the side I have my speakers connected for the actualy music and other non Ventrillio stuff I do gaming etc. Recently I used my AOL computer checkup and had a deep scan done which I always do on a weekly basis. After it was done and thew reboot was done I started vent and everything was coming out of the speakers. The other icon for the headset in the Playback devices disappeared. Nothing will come out of the headset unless I unplug the speaker from the jack then I hear out of headset. The mic still works. I tried putting the headset connection on the side and the speaker in the rear but same thing. When I unplug either one it plays in the other one. I used to be able to go into playback devices and just click on the headphone Icon and it would bring all sound to headphones it wont do that anymore either. I am sure it is a simple fix but anyideas?
Ibuypower

I7-2600

4GB Ram

1.5 TB HDD

Windows 7 64 Bit

Amd Radeon 6790 Iceqx Turbo

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online