No Sound

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Lolya

Operating System: Windows Vista Home Basic (6.0, Build 6002)
System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
System Model: Inspiron 1525
Bios: Phoenix ROM BIOS PLUS Version 1.10A08

I have no sound, i right-clicked on volume and gone to playback devices and i do have audio device installed and my volume its not muted, i gone to device manager but there's no yellow signal of any error, i re-installed audio driver, but still can't get any sound in my system, please help, anyone????? another, i am not able to open properties, when going to device manager or seem either to install updates.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online