1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

No sound

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by shurleyd, Nov 26, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shurleyd

shurleyd Thread Starter

Hello again!! I have no sound what so ever on my pc now, Don't know what I did because it was working before I had my problem with "wordpad". I've tried everything I know how to do, but still no sound, not even on start up of windows. Any help would be appriciated.

Shurley Dillard jr
    [email protected]

2. Jrob

Jrob

Hello

See if this thread helps
    threadid=59297
    If not, type no sound in the search page. There's bound to be a solution waiting for you there.

Kind Regards

jrob

3. telecom69

telecom69 Gone but never forgotten

Hiya shurleyd short of checking all the connections there isnt a lot more you can do is the speaker icon showing on your system tray?bottom right hand side near the clock??...Bob

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/59697

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice