1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

No Sound!

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by wacoti, Apr 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wacoti

wacoti Thread Starter

Last night I was working on some videos, everything was working fine. I decided to call it a night.

This morning, There is no sound from my speakers and when i put headphones there's just a series of beeps! I've tried everything i know! (when it comes to audio... that's not much) PLEASE HELP ME!!

I have window's vista, And my laptop is an HP Pavillion dv2000

2. Megabite

Megabite

Open Device Manager

Press the Windows Logo key + Pause Break key together
    another screen will open..

then Device Manager button

look down the list for Sound and Video and click on the + sign to expand it and see if any yellow flags or warning signs are there

3. wacoti

wacoti Thread Starter

There are no flags or warning signs but there is still no sound

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/701594

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice