1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

no sounds

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by denise101161, Oct 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. denise101161

denise101161 Thread Starter

Help this pc is driving me nuts, kept looping had it repaired, bloke system restored it? now i have no sounds:( please can anyone advise
    P.s dont understand computer language i need lots of help

2. Armiris

Armiris

Maybe a problem with your sound drivers. Do you have a driver disk that came with your computer?

3. denise101161

no the computer was given to me a year or so ago

4. gamerbyron

gamerbyron

I would personally need you to check if you have any erros.

Go to Contral Panels, System, I think "Hardware", "Device Manager and check if you have errors. And Tell me what kind of sound device you have.

5. denise101161

Hi when i have gone to the device manager everything looks fine every thing has a + next to it, sound device when i clicked on sounds, videos and game cont i then had a - went through audio codec,audio drivers and it said they all worked ok, i am none the wiser infact im very confused does this make any sense to you? thanks 4 all your help i do appreciate it

6. gamerbyron

gamerbyron

What kind of Sound device, you have.

Download Belarc, just Google Belarc

7. denise101161

does this make any sense multimedia- unimoden half duplex audio device. local drive volumes c:(NFTS ON DRIVE 0) 80.02 72.35 GB
    GB free
    I'm sorry embarrassed i dont know what im talking about, has this got anything to do with the no sound problem?

8. gamerbyron

gamerbyron

We need to know what sound driver/device are you using.

9. wtxcowboy

wtxcowboy

go back into device manager & look 4 anything marked (WDM) & right click & click update driver. windows should find your drivers 4 U (y)

Attached Files:

10. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/643390

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice