Solved no speakers

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ccatvh

i was using headphones last night. today when i turned my computer on the speakers on the laptop don't work and can't be found. it says other than the headphones, there is no input or output device. please advise.

try to reinstall the drivers of your sound card, if you dont know where to find them please let me know wich motherboard do you have

ccatvh

i think it may have to do with a windows 10 update. i am at dell site now trying to locate drivers. how do i know what motherboard i have?

ccatvh

dell was no help. maybe you can help tomorrow? going to sleep. thamks

ccatvh

to anyone, how can i relocate speakers? have downloaded updated drivers. why is computer not recognizing original computers in laptop?

So my computer just started saying that I do not have a Audio output device installed even though it was working fine just a few hours before this happened. So I started looking for solutions and tried a number of different ones all to no avail i'm afraid. The only thing I know about this laptop I am using is that it's an HP Omen with a 7th gen intel core i7 and a NVIDIA geforce GTX (forgive me i'm not tech savy at all) and at this point i'm just considering to take it in to get serviced.

So my computer just started saying that I do not have a Audio output device installed even though it was working fine just a few hours before this happened. So I started looking for solutions and tried a number of different ones all to no avail i'm afraid. The only thing I know about this laptop I am using is that it's an HP Omen with a 7th gen intel core i7 and a NVIDIA geforce GTX (forgive me i'm not tech savy at all) and at this point i'm just considering to take it in to get serviced.
Please start a new thread.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online