1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved no speakers

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by ccatvh, Oct 11, 2018.

Advertisement
  1. ccatvh

ccatvh Thread Starter

i was using headphones last night. today when i turned my computer on the speakers on the laptop don't work and can't be found. it says other than the headphones, there is no input or output device. please advise.

2. jdufou

jdufou

try to reinstall the drivers of your sound card, if you dont know where to find them please let me know wich motherboard do you have

3. ccatvh

ccatvh Thread Starter

i think it may have to do with a windows 10 update. i am at dell site now trying to locate drivers. how do i know what motherboard i have?

4. jdufou

jdufou

can you tell me if you have a laptop which model is?

5. ccatvh

ccatvh Thread Starter

message says my speakers are not connected

6. ccatvh

ccatvh Thread Starter

xps 9550

7. ccatvh

ccatvh Thread Starter

dell was no help. maybe you can help tomorrow? going to sleep. thamks

8. ccatvh

ccatvh Thread Starter

to anyone, how can i relocate speakers? have downloaded updated drivers. why is computer not recognizing original computers in laptop?

9. SomeFrenchie

SomeFrenchie

So my computer just started saying that I do not have a Audio output device installed even though it was working fine just a few hours before this happened. So I started looking for solutions and tried a number of different ones all to no avail i'm afraid. The only thing I know about this laptop I am using is that it's an HP Omen with a 7th gen intel core i7 and a NVIDIA geforce GTX (forgive me i'm not tech savy at all) and at this point i'm just considering to take it in to get serviced.

10. tecknurd

tecknurd

Please start a new thread.

11. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1217717

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice