No Temp or Temorary Internet Folders

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bobbylee

Hello everyone,
My problem is that I formated my HD & now I can't find my Temp or Temporary Internet folders.Before they were under Local Disk (C),Documents and Settings,My Name,then the folders I Listed,but no sign of them now, any help on this matter would be Appreciated,Iam runing Windows Xp Home Edition.

*Thanks bobbylee*

They should both be in C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings and Local Settings is a hidden folder so you have go into Folder Options and check 'Show hidden files and folders'.

bobbylee

Hi stantley,
I just wanted to say Many Thanks for your help, what you said done the job,have a great day,

*Thanks again much Appreciated*
*bobbylee*

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online