No Thumbnail View In Explorer (2nd Request)?? Please?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rhinestones

Hi, there, this is my second request on this one. PLEEZE help. I lost my ability to view thumbnails in Explorer. I've tried View, I've tried Customize this Folder, Web settings, etc. Please someone tell me how I can get back my Thumbnail view. I work with a LOT of images, mostly .jpg, and it's frustrating to open a folder and not be able to view them all at once. I have to view them one by one on the frame on the left of the page. I had the capability, but somehow it got lost. I have not installed any image program that would have taken it out. What to do? Thanks a million! Oh, and I have Windows ME OS.
Rhinestones

How long since you last saw thumbnails. Maybe do a system restore to that time.

rhinestones

I could try that. I'll go back as far as I can, thanks! Will let you know results!
Rhinestones

rhinestones

Hi Kath, and thanks for the link. I've already tried this.....No go. Thanks anyhow. Also, did a System Restore, that didn't work either. Thanks again,
rhinestones

rhinestones

Did a System Restore, didn't help. May have to fiddle with the registry, but really don't want to if there is another solution. Thanks,
Rhinestones

See if this helps

Click start/run and type or copy the following into the box

regsvr32 thumbvw.dll

Click ok.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online