No toolbar on windows Vista

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jessozzie

Help me, I have an E system laptop installed with windows vista but all of a sudden my toolbar went, everytime I download one it says that the install is complete but there is no toolbar. When I go into view and select toolbars the toolbar that I have downloaded is greyed over so I cannot click on it. I dont know what else to do. Any advice?

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
What tool bar in what program?
Give us a screen shot if you can!

jessozzie

Its just the general toolbar in any program, I dont know how to show you it. Im quite new to all this computer business.

Jessozzie, there are bunches of various toolbars, Please describe the toolbar(s) that you are refering to or give an example of a program and its specific missing toolbar.

If you want to take a screen shot, press the (prt sc) button on the keyboard (might have to press the fn button with it), open a program like (MS Paint) and choose (Edit > Paste) then save the file. You can then upload that file here for us to have a look...

Are you talking about the taskbar? If yes right click the bottom of your screen and uncheck "auto hide your taskbar" then hit apply and OK.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online