1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

No volume from computer speakers

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by fitts, Jan 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitts

fitts Thread Starter

Up until today had no problems with listening to my Itunes library of music from my Dell compuer with built in speakers. BUT TODAY NO SOUND! Have checked to make sure the mute buttons on my keyboard and monitor are not on and checked that none of the mute boxes have been activated on my computers' "sound devices"( found in the control panel section of my computer). Any ideas?
    Thanks

2. Ziggy1

Ziggy1

you posted this in the wrong section, lets get the obvious out of the way...do you have Cats? they like to Chew small wires...I had one of my little buggers chew right through my speaker wires.

Have you tried another set of speakers ( or headphones), and tried the speakers in another output source ( like stereo)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/674743

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice