No wifi (Windows 10)

Marlies1967

I have tried everything to have my wifi to connect I my laptop even as far as a reset.

Couriant

James
Can you be more specific? Like are you seeing the wifi icon? are you seeing your network or any network? What errors are you seeing?

Marlies1967

All I see is a globe when I click on it network appears and I put in service key and then tells me I can’t connect

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
If you mean Password for the service key, then you just may not have the correct one.

Do you get a list of WiFi connections to select from?

If so, is the one that you want list more than once?

Marlies1967

If you mean Password for the service key, then you just may not have the correct one.

Do you get a list of WiFi connections to select from?

If so, is the one that you want list more than once?
Yes I got it and not listed twice. Password is correct

You can try 3 ways
- just rename the SSID to one that you did not create before , and the same for the pass , then try
-or just try to R-click on the current SSID network , then forget and try to put the pass again
-maybe try to remove all the registered network on your laptop from network and sharing option , then try to access your network again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online