1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

No wireless icon after reinstallation operationg system

Discussion in 'Networking' started by maxik, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maxik

maxik Thread Starter

I have an HP pavilion laptop. Yesterday I reinstalled an operating system on it. Before that my wireless connection worked properly. I have LinksysWRT54GS-BP router. After the reboot the wireless icon dispappeared from the tray. It is not wireless icon in the Control Panel/network connections. Two other computers have internet connectin. I was trying to turn on the wireless button on my laptop, but it's not flashing. Please, help me. I am a beginner in field in advance computer setting. I really need it to be fixed. I was searching on the internet, but didn't find any solutions. Thanks in advance.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/597765

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice