Nod32

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Skivvywaver

Hi folks, I am thinking of installing NOD32 and getting rid of Norton. Norton has been good, but it is a pig. What I am wanting to know is can NOD32 be set up for more than one mail client? I use outlook, my wife uses the outlook express on the machine.
If I buy this, it will be my weeks PC money. Yeah I have a limit dammit.
Another question is how hoggish is NOD? If it is a hog, I'll keep Norton. Norton is a good hog.:)

Skivvywaver

Anybody? I am sitting here ready to hit the purchase button.:) I know you are busy.

Skivvywaver

Forget it, I found the faq and downloaded the tutorial. I'll stay with norton.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online