non- beta steam account

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Piringa

The new steam non beta version wont take my old account from the beta version. Do I have to make a new one?

I'm not sure... but just make a new one anyways...

btw: I heard u have to pay for steam now... at least I heard from a friend who tried :(

Piringa

Yeah I fixed it, I had to remake the account. With same user name and password. Also It told me that my cd key entitled me for a free month of steam. So I'm assuming that we gotta pay for it now. So lame.

It will kill the CS culture.

Yup, it sucks...but then again, so does 1.6. And they can't make us pay for 1.5, which is even better than 1.6. There's lots of rumors about what Steam is going to do with it, and when HL2 comes out, I guess it will all be resolved.

D

Deathdealer

why would you have to pay more money after you already

bought half life - countersitrke

i thought it was for free

Piringa

OMG When I installed the new steam non beta it told me it could replace all 1.5 stuff. So I said yeah. Now I gotta pay or reinstall OMG.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online