1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Non-functioning printers

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by mthumjdo, Mar 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. mthumjdo

mthumjdo Thread Starter

I have two Epson printers, an old Stylus 400 and a Stylus Photo RX620. They both work fine up to this morning. They will print every thing that comes up with the exception the have stopped printing any thing that I have of Corel WordPerfect 12. The window come us stating "preparing document" and nothing happens. This anomaly is driving me up a wall.
    mthumjdo

2. ozrom1e

ozrom1e

If you have the install disk or disks for Wordperfect 12 I would suggest running the setup and doing a repair of the installation of Wordperfect 12. If everything else works then it has to be Wordperfect 12 problem. You might even try calling Corel for tech support on this one they have all of the fixes that are available.

3. mthumjdo

mthumjdo Thread Starter

oz romie, I never thought about reinstalling Corel because about 2 hours earlier I printed out a recipe I had in a file and it printed ok. Then latet I tried getting another recipe and then the bottom fell out. I'll reinstall it tomorrow morning and let you know. Thanks for the quick response.
    mthumjdo

4. mthumjdo

mthumjdo Thread Starter

oz romie, I reinstalled Corel and the printer is working fine. Thanks for the assistance.
    mthumjdo

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/697970

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice