Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

non microsoft application not working in windows7 home basic

914 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  kkb350 
#1 ·
I have completely reinstalled my operating system..But except microsoft applications ,when i installed other 3rd party applications, these are installed with unverified publisher..and after laptop restarts.all these applications require uac..some applications also crashes..suppose...vlc media player require uac..and the video files does not start with vlc player..similar problems with other application..i think this may be hardware problem..also when i try to reinstall the application,the applications does not uninstall.i have reinstalled my operating system(windows7 home basic64 bit) somany times yet no resulsts.i think this may be a hardware problem..my lapi model is sony vaio-VPCEH26EN..
Any productive replies with proper solutions is much welcomed....please help.................
Yet the problem wasn't not solved..the actual problem is..
when i installed a software it worked perfectly though it is unverified by publisher..but after laptop restart all non-microsoft installed application asks uac....some software asks this .dll is missing..that dll is missing.
the software .exe application image changed to the attached image ..also applications does not uninstall says eg.for idm internet protocol option has been changed,because internet applications willnot properly communicate in the internet untill reboot..some softawre says C:\Users\kkb350\AppData\Local\Temp\uninstall000.exe not found...what to do now......i use dc++ for sharing..after install i share some files..but after computer restart all share files settings are removed.. i have to again share some file...what the bloody problem with my lapi..i am really irritated..please help...in one words the softwares works properly until next reboot from the time of installation for that scession only....after that all software data settings get crashed..

Attachments

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.