Non responsive MAC G4

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Rep

Hi

Last night my MAC was asleep and connected to the electrical grid. I unplugged it from the MAC and moved to another room. I wanted to run it off of a battery.

It would not fire up. It is nonrepsonsive when strking a key or when pressing the on button. Nothing.

This MAC is less then five weeks old.

any suggestions?

Rep

Is there some way to wake up a MAC that is not responding?

unplug it.rebboot it. if no further response 1-800-sos-appl for apple tech support your Mac is covered for issues during normal operation up to one year of ownership on ANY new Mac.

Rep

macguru said:
unplug it.rebboot it. if no further response 1-800-sos-appl for apple tech support your Mac is covered for issues during normal operation up to one year of ownership on ANY new Mac.
TY

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online