Nonstop freezing when I try to print!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mkane

I’m trying to figure out what’s wrong with my computer… and I’m really hoping it’s something I can fix MYSELF because I’m out of the country right now and will be gone for quite a while- and computer problems are a pain when it’s difficult to communicate with local tech people! ;)
I have a Dell Inspiron 1525 with 150 GB of memory and 2 GB of RAM, and Vista. I’ve had it for over a year, and my problems only started in the last couple of weeks- as far as I remember, I haven’t changed any programs or downloaded anything. Whenever I try to print from powerpoint or MS Word (2007), it freezes and eventually closes the program… it has yet to let me print ONCE in the last two weeks. Also, (perhaps related, perhaps not?) Adobe reader is malfunctioning a LOT – it sometimes opens, sometimes doesn’t, but it also NEVER lets me print. My other adobe programs (photoshop and premiere) seem to be working fine…
Any/all help is SO APPRECIATED!

hi and welcome to the forum have you tried system restore to a time when all was working

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online