1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Noone is helping :(

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by p_natalia, Jan 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. p_natalia

p_natalia Thread Starter

I have created another post called many viruses... and noone is helping... I am even willing to pay and I am waiting to Live Chat... noone is there :(

PLEASE SOME HELP... my computer hardly works anymore with all these viruses :(

2. cwby74

cwby74

can you tell me a little bit more info about what kind of viruses what kind of machine what operating system and so forth, lets start with that and we will see what i can do to help you further

3. MFDnNC

MFDnNC

4. p_natalia

p_natalia Thread Starter

Thank you both for the quick reply

I have seen the post #4 reply, but if you see my postings 5 and 6, I can't run what he asked me in safe mode because everytime I open the computer even in safe mode it says that

1) Found new hardware wizard. Windows will search for current and updated software by looking on your computer. On the hardware installation CD or on the windows update website to which i press No
    2) Then when in safe mode again try to start a new task I get the following error message: Windows can't find /idlist, :0:1364 D:\Documents make sure that you typed the path correctly... etc

and then the safe mode screen becomes all black again and i cant do anything

5. MFDnNC

MFDnNC

Try it in normal mode - wait for JS to reply after that

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/538685

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice