Norton 360 v4 backup.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

gnasher2010

I have a network shared drive that I use to store all of the files that are shared on the network by each computer on the network. I want to be able to schedule N360 to automatically backup the files on the shared drive to the computer running N360. I have read previous threads which suggests mapping the drive and then N360 should be able to "see" it" in the "what" tab of the manage backups window, and it does, but when I select the drive I get a message that N360 is unable to backup from networked drives. Does anyone know a work around please? I am running Windows XP on the computers.

Eric.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online