norton antivirus 2005 renewal

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

yasho0

i have crackes 2005 installed on my computer the one in ehich you activate by phone
now the problem is my subscription has only 10 days left and i want to renew it
i uninstalled and reinstyalled it but the dates didnt change
i do not want to spend anything on renewal is there any way i can make my subscription again for few years

pls help

thnxs in advance

redoak

Gone but never forgotten
Norton products are looked down on here at TSG and elsewhere, too.. There are very good, free anti-virus programs available.

{redoak}

yasho0

which antivirus would you preffer
and how do i uninstall norton antivirus 2005

Go here to get Avast The home edition is FREE & provides all round protection. The only requirement is an annual subscription renewal.

I've been using it for two years without any problems.

By the way when I removed Norton from my PC, a lot of problems also disappeared.

To uninstall Norton got add/remove programs in your control panel, I think it listed as Symantec ???

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online