Norton Antivirus 2007 Problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rlee1185

I just installed NAV 2007 on the 22nd, and it already says that my subscription has run out and that antivirus protection is disabled. Any ideas on what the problem might be?

Rlee1185

rlee1185

I told it to automatically fix the problem, but it apparently didn't work. I followed it's reccomendation of signing into the website it provided for me, and that didn't work. The website says my product is activated, but to no avail. After multiple attempts, a message saying that the product needed to be activated popped up. I re-entered the product key and everything was fine.

All of that happened right after I posted the problem. Thank you for helping, though!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online