Norton AV+outlook express

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bal1961

:confused:
I am running windows XP pro. i am using Norton AV email protection with outlook express.
I like to allow certain mail (html page and exe and xl statements) from a particular address without deleted by NA.Now it is deleting the contents. whether it can be done? How?
KIndly someone help.....
thanks in advance...

:)

Try this first.
It may be a security option in Outlook Express is enabled.

Error: "OE removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your mail" when opening email

If that don't help you can try this.

Under Email Protection you can select the Ask me what to do: option.

Open Nortons control panel

click Options

on the left under Internet, click Email

under How to responed when a virus is found:

select Ask me what to do: (this gives you manual control on what to do if a virus is incountered.)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online