1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Norton Disk Doctor and Win Xp..

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by twisted_mind, Sep 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twisted_mind

twisted_mind Thread Starter

Is there any way to do run norton disk doctor from norton systemworks 2003 under XP Pro? everytime i try to use disk doctor, i get an error as shown in the attachment.
    On clicking 'Yes' n restarting the pc, i still am unable to use disk doctor. Right-clicking on any drive in My Computer n trying to attempt doing "error-checking" gives me the same error.
    i have NAV 2003 and Go-Back running in the background, but disabling them doesnt seem to help either!
    with regards,
    umesh

2. twisted_mind

twisted_mind Thread Starter

oops....forgot to attach the image. could somebody please tell me how do i attach it now that i've already started this thread??

3. 700mb80min

700mb80min Banned

Save the image somewhere ( desktop is easiest ) ,post as usual and then hit the browse button next to " attach file " ....( look down ) and hit the attach on your desktop and then open and finally post .

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/166114

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice