Norton Disk Doctor and Win Xp..

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

twisted_mind

Is there any way to do run norton disk doctor from norton systemworks 2003 under XP Pro? everytime i try to use disk doctor, i get an error as shown in the attachment.
On clicking 'Yes' n restarting the pc, i still am unable to use disk doctor. Right-clicking on any drive in My Computer n trying to attempt doing "error-checking" gives me the same error.
i have NAV 2003 and Go-Back running in the background, but disabling them doesnt seem to help either!
with regards,
umesh

twisted_mind

oops....forgot to attach the image. could somebody please tell me how do i attach it now that i've already started this thread??

700mb80min

Banned
Save the image somewhere ( desktop is easiest ) ,post as usual and then hit the browse button next to " attach file " ....( look down ) and hit the attach on your desktop and then open and finally post .

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online