1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Norton Ghost Bootable and Image ?

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by warpmaster, Feb 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. warpmaster

warpmaster Thread Starter

Hello at all!

First, sorry for my ugly english. I found this forum by google, when i was looking solution for a problem: the Norton Ghost Bootable CD. Yes, we have a DELL Dimension 3100 and it's does not have floppy :(

I found the solution of this case :). I made a bootable cd with Nero and Ghost floopy. And i must thanks to you.

But i need more help. I have different types of Dell's Pc and i would need, if its possible, and image of each one of them. Exemple: one cd with a image of Dell 3100, another with image of c521, etc.

And i dont know what i need to do. How i can made a Norton Ghost Bootable Cd with and Ghost image?

Thanks a lot, this forum is very helpful!!!! :)

2. Frank4d

Frank4d Retired Trusted Advisor

3. warpmaster

Thanks. Im goint to read discussion. The network drive option seems more difficult : /

Bye!

4. warpmaster

Hi all,

i had read all the discussion. But, i have doubts.

I don't know what can i do. Research in google to find a best way to use shared network drive, as Frank4d say, or another way more easy. Personally, i have a local network with 20-30 Pcs, so the network way is interesteting.

I re-read another time the discussion to find more info of this option. If somebody knows some guide about this, is wellcome! :D :D

Bye!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/542596

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice