1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Norton Ghost doesn't recognize any drive when in winXP drive but does in win7

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Kapustin Yar, Aug 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kapustin Yar

Kapustin Yar Thread Starter

I have two separate drives. C has windows 7 and D has Windows XPsp3. C used to be Windows 98 before I upgraded it to win7. Back then I had Norton ghost 12 in my D drive. Ghost 12 would recognize both the c and d drives.

When I upgraded the C drive to win7, Norton Ghost 12 didn't recognize the either drive anymore, so to rectify the situation I upgraded to Norton Ghost 15 in both drives.

Now Norton ghost 15 doesn't recognize either drive when I am in my XP drive but does recognize both when I am in my Win7 drive. I get the following error below.

How can I fix this:

Attached Files:

2. Kapustin Yar

Kapustin Yar Thread Starter

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Norton Ghost 15 using the Norton Removal Tool in my Windows xp drive. Below are the error messages I got.

Attached Files:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/944155

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice