Norton Internet Security 2004 query.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

kemli2009

Hi all,

:confused: I need some help with this copy of NIS 2004 (on a winxp machine) with regards to firewall rules.

I recently changed modems and 'location' by extension as far as the NIS recognises it. I would like to have all the Firewall and Trojan Horse rules apply in this new network as it did under the 'Home' location. Is there a way to copy the rule sets from the previous location or do I have to manually re-enter the data?.
Thanks in advance.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online