1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Norton Internet Security 2006 Unerase Wizard

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by exb, Jan 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. exb

exb Thread Starter

Hi there,

I recently upgraded from Norton Internet Security 2004 Professional to Norton Internet Security 2006. The upgrade was painless and everything at this stage appears to be working quite well. The only issue I have is that with the 2004 version I was able to recover deleted files using the Norton UnErase wizard which was a feature integrated in Norton 2004 along with the Norton Protected Recycle Bin. This feature does not appear to have been carried over into the latest (2006) version. Is this correct or am I missing something. I can't even find any reference to this in the current user guide. Thanks eb

2. Deathblow

Deathblow

I think the un-erase is a part of Systemworks, and not Internet security. It may be included with internet security however since I do not ever use or recommend their Internet security.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!