norton internet security 2008

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

missV

I have installed norton internet security 3 times with trouble each time. Now how can i tell if it is working. This is my daughters computer and i had someone install my norton on my computer and the symbol is always at my bottom right corner How do I put hers the same way ? Thank you:confused:

Hi Missv,

This is Mike from the Norton Authorized Support Team replying to your post. Can you please let me know specifically the "problems" you experienced when installing Norton Internet Security 2008?

The icon in the Tasksbar should appear by default upon the completion of the installation. Make sure that you are connected to the internet when installing Norton Internet Security, so that the LiveUpdate function will run and apply any program and definition file updates. You should then run a scan on your computer to make sure you are not infected.

Please let me know the specifics of your problem so that I can further assist you.

Thank you,
Mike

missV

Thanks Mike I have fixed the problem by uninstalling all norton security and then re-installing it. I also completly finished installing then went in and installed updates.
Thankyou for your reply
MissV:D

Hi MissV,

I'm glad i could be of assistance to you and that you were able to get Norton Internet Security installed properly.

Regards,
Mike

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online