1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Norton problems

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by blinkinpark, Feb 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blinkinpark

blinkinpark Thread Starter

ok my norton system has been acting up lately. there is an alert stating that "my computer is at risk in the following areas:" but it doesnt say any areas. also, it flashes about every 10 seconds, and only stays for approx. half second, it just flashes and goes away before i can read it. ive tried updating norton and turning it on and off but nothing has worked. its very annoying because i cant play any games and its also just really annoying. please help. i have a picture of it if you want more information. thanks for the help

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/327027

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice