1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Norton Question

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by DW-99, Sep 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DW-99

DW-99 Thread Starter

I have norton 2003 antivirus, and latley I have not been able torun live update. When I try to run live update I am told that, Live update could not read or write a file that it needed because you do not have suffiecent access rights on this machin. It is recomended that only users with power user or administrator right run live up date.

help please

thanks Darren

2. VirtualMe

VirtualMe

3. DW-99

DW-99 Thread Starter

Thaks for the info, i tried all that they siad none worked, guess im up to the last option of uninstall and reinstall.

thanks again

Darren

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!