Norton subscription $$?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

angel

This seems like a really silly question but I just can't seem to dig it up anywhere.
How much does it cost to renew a subscription to Norton 2001 Antivirus (for the purpose of downloading updated definition files, of course)?
Someone has asked me this question and I can't believe I couldn't find it on Norton's site (doesn't mean I didn't miss it however).

There's a trick you can do that will allow you not to have to pay to get the updates. :D

against the site rules to post hacks or cracks.

angel

Gotcha, thanks!
I'll pass that on but this is for his business computer so not sure if he'd be interested (auditing and such).
Certainly good knowledge for myself though!

Hi there, just a thought from across the pond:

I installed Norton AV and Firewall 2001 on a new PC last February and registered the product with Norton in the usual way.
Three months later the entire PC was replaced by the manufacturer under warranty.
So, I installed the same copy of AV etc. on to the replacement, registered with Norton, and hey presto! - it won't be expiring until May 2002!

Now this was not intentional, nor may it be anything other than an oversight by Norton, but you never know.

All usual disclaimers apply.....

angel

Thanks
I think that's what WebHead was getting at also.

angel

And if there is anyone out there that does know the exact cost of the subscription, I'm still interested in knowing.

Thanks!

angel

wow - a lot less expensive then I thought!
Thanks, Kento!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online