1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

norton system works

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by driver_uk2001, Feb 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. driver_uk2001

driver_uk2001 Thread Starter

hi there i have norton system works 2003 i installed it into my computer and it worked great,, i then installed folder guard to protect parts of my computer from other users, but since i installed folder guard my norton has been playing up...if i start up windows its fine but if i switch users norton system works gives me an error message saying..nort anti virus driver could not be loaded please restart,, if i restart it works again,,,but everytime i switch users the same thing happens..anyone have any ideas???

i have looked on the folder guard website but there is nothing on there about this problem there isnt even a forum...any help would be really appreciated...thanx

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/116512

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice