Norton Systemworks 2004 issue

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Raptor3x6

I had a previously installed Norton Systemworks 2004 but the disc was a little scratched up so it only got a few of the components that I wanted to work, so I had the disc repaired and modified the folders...Now it tells me everytime I try to open it I have to reboot before I can use the program, I have tried rebooting several times and it still wont let me open it...and because of the same message it wont allow me to uninstall it, I tried using the cleanup utility and it didn't help...if anybody has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online