nosound

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

khayoh

hi,
i have an issue. ok well im on my friends computer and she is playing .avi files. she gets the video fine but the audio is not there. how do i fix the problem...... to impress her. (snicker snicker) lol. it would great if you could help me out. thanx.

kouyo
"Q"

Not all avi's have audio embedded in the file. If the audio works for wav's and other things like CD audio all you might need to do is download the newest audio codec. Go to MS web sit and download the newest version of Media Player and u should be good to go....if the file has audio embedded of course.

Max19

Account Disabled
Some advice? I don't think it would be very impressive if you downloaded and installed software on your friend's computer without her permission. It could solve a problem, but it could also cause one.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online