Not able to burn a dvd of music files

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

DoubleHelix

Banned
D: is labeled CD Drive. Are you sure it's a DVD burner? Have you ever been able to burn data to a DVD before using that drive?

MysticEyes

Banned
Your pic shows a copying problem, not a burning problem. Is the disc damaged? Is it copyprotected?

JDRM

im trying to burn toa brand new dvd from the folder on my pc

and nope

got any ideas?

What burning software do you have, Nero, Sonic or other? Burn them using that.

JDRM

sonic, but i find it very tedious to use

is there no way round doing it via explorer?

JDRM

well the reason im doing this is because a friend and me are trading our music...

if i use sonic im going to have to zip akk my albums up which will take forever.

If i can just do it this way it would save a lot of time.

:(

I wouldn't bother zipping the files, because they're mp3's and already compressed. You wouldn't save much space by zipping.

JDRM

sorry i wasnt very clear in my last post

with sonic it only lets you select one file at a time... and would take ages selecting each mp3

You should be able to select a whole folder, you should also be able to select a bunch of files in Windows Explorer and drag-and-drop them into Sonic.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online