1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Not able to save pictures

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Shubu, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shubu

Shubu Thread Starter

Hi
    I am tryin to make logos but some at times when I right click on the image it does not have the option of save picture as . Is there any other way of doing it so that i could save the picture and modify it using paint shop and microsoft picture manager. Kindly do help me. I tried doing the following but does not work or maybe i am doin it wrong

well the easiest, and most straight-forward way, is to drag (yes click, hold and drag) the pic onto another [empty] tab (if you're using a browser that supports tabbing), from that tab u can save the picture as u like!

if that doesn't work, u can save the page and an html file, this will create a folder with the same name a the file, this folder with include all the pages content including all the pictures u couldn't save!

If they don't give you that option it's because they don't want you to take those pictures, anyway you could use the print screen function and paste it in paint.

I am not able to do it. Pls explain

Thanku very much and any help will be appreciated.

2. Shubu

Shubu Thread Starter

Bump

3. fairnooks

fairnooks Banned

You might try running the disk cleanup utility on your drive. Purge your temporary internet caches.

This won't work with right click protected images but another method is to have your graphics program open, click and drag the pic over to the work area of the graphics program and release it there. Right click copy from the browser and then Edit>Paste as new image in the graphics program usually works as well.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/757256

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice