not ACPI compliant

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dorideacowboy197

how do i get my computer ACPI compliant I have only 326128 kb ram there are two slots for ram as of now one has a 256 the other 128 I removed the 128 and put in a 256 that my friend gave me and the computer said that i was not ACPI compliant the computer then said hardware update or f7 I have no money to buy hardware is there some way to say download a program that will update the bios any help would sure be kind thank you now that there is comcast high speed on my computer it just is not fast anough

buck52

Banned
Wow...

That is quite a post... I'm sorry to say I'm worn out just trying to read it...

buck

Triple6

Rob
If you get that error on a bluescreen then that means the RAM you were given is either not compatible with your computer or its faulty. Remove it and put back the 128MB stick and you should be fine.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online