Not all of the updates were succesful.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ovis63

7 days ago i tried to start my laptop outside, sun was very bright. I pressed turn on button and because of very bright sun i didn't seen how it turned on and when it started booting i pressed turn on button again and laptop turned off. I pressed button AGAIN and turned on the laptop. Laptop said that Windows files were corrupted and I need to load my last backup. I did and problems begun. Norton 360 anti-virus doesn't update propertly, this leads to AUTO SCAN turned off, virus and spyware scan turned off, malware scan turned off and SONAR protection turned off. aoher problems were various game update dissapearances and STEAM stopped working. 2 days ago when i turned on my laptop booted only half of it. I restarted laptop though BIOS setup and laptop started normaly. All the problems were solved exept Steam and anti-virus update. Can anyone give my advice? I have SAMSUNG R519 2.10Ghz Pentium dual core 3 GB ram. Windows 7 home proffesonal OS.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online