Not certain

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

fraq

Hi i am not certain if this is the correct area but I am new to programming and want to start of learning a language that supports oop but was wondering if any one has any suggestions. I tried google but keep getting mixed up between Java and C# what is the difference between C# and Java. Also wich one has the best use for future purposes. Should I learn C# or rather go for something like C or C++?Does C# have a future as aprogramming language and is it possible to use it in windows as well as Linux?thnx:D

I would advise you to take a C/ C++ class at your local Community College.

You will learn much more about the basics of programming.

Java and C# are very High Level scripting languages and IMHO not good learning systems.

What are your goals in learning to program?

fraq

Hi thnx for the reply I want to learn a language that I can use and that will be around for a few years but basicly a all purpose language I started with Java but got a bit lost in the code though the say C# is more user friendly then Java and easier to learn???:confused:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online