1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Not Clicking through to next page

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Crossword111, May 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Crossword111

Crossword111 Thread Starter

When I recieve an E-Mail, and it ask to click, nothing happens, but if I use my I-Pad it through normally?

2. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
    You've failed to mention if this is on a Windows computer. If so, what version of Windows? Are you reading the email in a browser or an email program? Again you have to post specifics of everything you are using.
    What asks to click?
    If it is a link in an email, your software might be preventing you from clicking a link so you do not get infected with malware.

3. Crossword111

Crossword111 Thread Starter

In answer to your question, yes I'm using windows Vista, when I say it says click Here to progress onto next page, nothing happens, I have noticed when using my I-Pad Click Here comes up black whilst on computer it is grey.?

4. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
    You still haven't explained what program you are using that says click here to progress to next page.

Let's not get an Ipad involved. I haven't used Apple products since 1989 so I can't compare any PC programs to what Apple hardware does.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1147959

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice