1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Not Displaying Webpages

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by DaJeonA1, Aug 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaJeonA1

DaJeonA1 Thread Starter

hi, I just got a used acer aspire laptop and I installed everything it told me to but when I tried to go on the internet it wont display any webpage ( yes, it’s connected to wifi) I don’t know what to do I already factory reset it. Any answers?

2. flavallee

flavallee Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Frank
    What's the exact SNID number and serial number of that Acer Aspire laptop?
    Once it's correctly identified, it should be easier to help you.

You posted this thread in the "Windows Vista" section, so I'm assuming that laptop is running Windows Vista.
    If it is running Windows Vista, does it have Service Pack 2(SP2) installed?

If it is running Windows Vista, its Internet Explorer browser is extremely outdated, so most websites no longer support it and won't load.
    The same applies to the Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome browsers.
    The only known up-to-date browser that still works with Windows Vista is Maxthon Cloud Browser 5.2.7.5000

----------------------------------------------------------------

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1232249

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice