1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

not enough disk space free on .

Discussion in 'Games' started by lemmonhead, Mar 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lemmonhead

lemmonhead Thread Starter

I am trying to install the Sims Double deluxe for my son on his computer and am getting the following error

"Sorry, there's not enough disk space free on . 209715200 bytes are required and only -1 bytes are free."

I get the same error when trying to uninstall a different game he has on there. Its got a 40 gig HD and 225MB ram with only about 4GB used so far. The machine seems to be running perfectly other than this problem I am having.
    Any help is most appreciated, and thanks.

2. Pengu

Pengu

maybe you installed it to the wrong drive letter

3. jaye944

jaye944

try deleting windows temporary files, I dont know why, but this seems to helps

look in folders

c:\temp
    c:\windows\temp

also check to see what virtual memory space is set to in SYSTEM (in control panel) should check it as "Let windows assign"

HtH

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/209427

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice