Not enough memory using Acrobat

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

puter hater

I am scanning text into PDF file. Last night had no problems. Had all kinds of applications open. Tonight is different. Something is causing a error to pop up "There is not enough memory to complete scanning". There is nothing running in the task manager but Adobe Acrobat Pro . I have rebooted several times but I still get the error. I really need to continue on with my work. I do not want to stay up till 4:30 am again tonight..
How do I get the memory to clear itsself up?
puter hater

puter hater

I apologize for that. Not sure why I didn't post.Before I posted I did a search on this issue I didnt see my post nor did I remember that I posted it. This has been a long standing issue with this program.
When I attempted to update it asked for the disk. I can't find the disk so the update is incomplete. I will try again at a later date. But I did fine a work around . Instead of opening Adobe and scanning through the Adobe program I used the scanning program and scan to file which gave me the same outcome that I needed.... multiple scans to one Adobe file

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online